Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

This is what you call negative space

Apparently I only come here on a bad day. It’s my place to let it all out. Doesn’t make for very good reading I guess. But after a euphoric Monday, it’s all been down hill.

Down

down

              down

The mister and I watched American Reunion on Sunday. Crude humor maybe, but it hit home the point that just because you become mom and dad, you don’t stop being husband and wife. That was a great turning point in the part of our relationship that was missing. Or so it seemed…

Then the drought returned…I’m not a sex fiend…I’d do with glances and touches outside the bedroom… I can’t even hope for another baby if the baby making activities are missing…

Then there’s my house. I can’t catch up to get ahead. Piles of laundry. Piles of dishes. Dust bunnies. And I’m the only one trying to get it under control, while watching a nine month old, and working part time. the mister is doing other projects he finds important to contribute. And I appreciate them…but they add to the clutter with none of it taken away…I’m overwhelmed.

And my body is messing with me. I thought I was back on cycle. Lighter and shorter than normal, but what do I know, I’ve had two periods since Feb 2011…then it stopped—normal…then today it started again? Finished? Is something else? I don’t even know.

This is all pulling me down. Formerly a very self confident person, I doubt my ability to attract my husband. And I just don’t know anymore…

I feel like I’m just failing everyone…

No comments:

Post a Comment